Ada Township 4th of July Celebration
Join us on Monday, July 4th for the Independence Day parade, classic car show, music at Legacy Park, and fireworks display at dusk. We hope to see you all there!
Parade (Download Registration Form)
10 a.m. to 11 a.m. *Line-up starts at 9:30 a.m.*
- Kids Parade Lineup (front of parade) on Headley between Ada Dr. and the Amy Van Andel Library
- Regular Parade Lineup - on River St. between Thornapple River Dr. and Fulton St.
Classic Car Show
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Car lineup along River St.
- Enter River St. via Fulton St.
Music at Legacy Park
6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Hark Up and Voices of Freedom
- Shortly after band finishes at dark
- Bring your lawn chair or blanket and enjoy the show!
Nestled near the convergence of the Grand and Thornapple Rivers, the Ada community offers the perfect place to live, work and play, blending more than 1,000 acres of public land and parks with progressive business, award-winning education and an active community.Learn more about the Ada Township