Fall Clean-Up Day
Fall is a great time to clean up our properties of unwanted trash and sort out recyclable and re-usable items. Listed below are the details for the fall Ada Community Clean-Up Day and resources to assist you.
Where: Parking lots of Ada Christian School & Ada Congregational Church
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
For: Ada Residents and Businesses only
Republic Services: for general trash, scrap metal, appliances
Comprenew: For electronic devices
Salvation Army: For useable household items
Shredit: For paper document shredding (limited to 6 boxes and households only)
Items not accepted:
No yard waste (branches, leaves, …), tires, oil-based paints, toxic chemicals, or inflammable materials (gas, propane)
*For general trash, scrap metal, electronics, appliances or any combination of items, enter via the main driveway for Ada Christian School at 8206 Ada Dr.
*For only re-usable household items or paper shredding, enter the Ada Congregational Church lot off of Fox Hollow Ave.
Can’t make the Clean-Up Days?
Here are some resources available for managing your trash, reusables and recyclables:
· General Waste and Yard Waste: www.reimaginetrash.org
· Re-Usable Household Items: Salvation Army www.salvationarmy.org 888-868-9305
· Scrap Metal and Appliances: Pandos www.padnos.com
· Electronics: Comprenew www.comprenew.org
· Paper Document Shredding: Shred-It www.stericycle.com 616-984-7977
· Household Hazardous Waste: Kent County Public Works firstname.lastname@example.org 616-632-7941