- Construction of the Kingma’s Market building, the adjacent multi-tenant building and the Spectrum Health Integrated Care Center will continue into the Spring and Summer and targeted for opening in the fall.
- Several tenant spaces in the multi-tenant building on Ada Drive are scheduled for completion and tenant move-in by mid-July.
- Temporary access driveways off Headley Street and Ada Drive – and parking – are in place for the Thornapple Village Shopping Center, in anticipation of Ada Drive construction beginning in March, 2017. Access to the businesses located in the shopping center is functioning well and parking is plentiful.
- Look for more parking coming with the construction of 26 additional head-in public parking spaces along Bronson St. that will begin in Spring, 2017.
- Additional information will be available soon regarding Ada Drive construction phasing between Headley Street and Fulton Street, as well as the arrangements for temporary vehicle access to the businesses along this stretch of Ada Drive.
Watch for continued announcements regarding Village redevelopment projects, and follow the Ada Village page on Facebook.https://www.facebook.com/AdaVi...