School Based Programs
Opportunities for PreK-12 schools include guided field trips in the Parks, service learning projects, and rental of park facilities. For details, curriculum, fees if applicable, and scheduling, please contact the Park office.
Boy and Girl Scout Programs
Scout groups are welcome to the resources of Ada Parks and staff to help complete badge requirements, conduct field trips, or rent a facility. Contact the Park office for details, curriculum, fees, and scheduling.
Other Area Programs & Recreation Links
The Ada Township Parks & Recreation Department provides community members with opportunities for the enjoyment of nature and other recreational opportunities. However, there are additional local organizations that serve Ada residents. Below is a list of helpful links:
- T-Ball, Southeast YMCA (Call 616-285-9077)
- Baseball, Thornapple Valley Baseball League www.tvbl.org
- Soccer, American Youth Soccer Organization www.ayso-soccer.com
- Youth Golf, FHPS Community Services www.enjoylearning.com
- Cheer, FHPS Community Services www.enjoylearning.com
- Youth Basketball, FHPS Community Services www.enjoylearning.com
- Swim, FHPS Community Services www.enjoylearning.com
- Children and Nature Network www.childrenandnature.org
Both Forest Hills and Lowell Public Schools offer a wide variety of youth and teen sport camps during the summer. Visit their websites for more information at www.fhps.k12.mi.us and www.lowellschools.com.
The Forest Hills Public Schools Community Services offers classes in computers, languages, exercise, sciences and visual arts for both adult and children. Check out their website for a complete list at www.enjoylearning.com.