Welcome to the Ada Village Social District!
The Ada Village Social District is closed at this time.
Share your thoughts to help shape the future of the social district: https://bit.ly/socialdistrictsurvey.
As part of the Ada Village Social District, patrons ages 21+ can purchase an alcoholic beverage from a participating establishment and consume it outdoors within the Social District Commons Area.
Hours of Operation are Wednesday evenings from 4:00 pm – 9:30 pm from June 29 through August 31. The Social District will only operate during the Music on the Lawn concert series that takes place in Legacy Park.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Please be aware of the following rules so that the Social District can be enjoyed safely:
- Only alcoholic beverages purchased by an adult 21+ from the licensed premises of a Social District permit holder may be consumed by an adult 21+ within the designated Commons Area.
- No outside alcohol allowed. Alcoholic beverages consumed in the Commons Area are required to be in designated containers from a Social District permit holder. No glass cups or cups larger than 16 ounces.
- Leaving the Social District Commons Area with an alcoholic beverage is not allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be purchased in one licensed establishment and consumed in another.
- Please pick-up after yourself!
To report a non-emergency concern, call Kent County Sheriff Dispatch/non-emergency (616) 632-6100, Press 1. To report an emergency, call 911.